You Are Reading

0

Demi Thoughts About Touring & Joe Jonas

iTalkGossip May 17, 2010 , ,

Demi Lovato talked with PEOPLE about touring with the Jonas Brothers and how it would be an amazing experience for the young singer. Especially if it means spending the whole summer with boyfriend Joe Jonas.

The 17 year old singer-actress told PEOPLE "I'm fortunate that I get to work with the person that I'm in the relationship with. Rather than being across the country and texting him, I can have him hold my hand when I'm tired."

Lovato and Jonas, 20, stepped out publicly as a couple for the first time in March at 2010 Kids Choice Awards. Met while filming Camp Rock. That pre-romance time, Lovato says, was pretty sweet, too.

"We weren't together at the time. So, it was just working with my best friend. It was awesome. And now that we're in a relationship, it's even better, because we may be tired, but we have each other to be there."
 
How psyched is Joe to have Demi on the tour? "It's going to be really exciting," Joe Jonas says. "Touring with Demi is going to be a lot of fun. It'll be different this time, but it will be fun."

Aw, make me wish I had an interest, why don't you?

The Camp Rock/Summer Tour kicks off July 27 in Dallas! Tickets on sale and pre-sale for varies cities now! Call your local ticketmaster or just go online to ticketmaster.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 iTalkGossip