You Are Reading

0

Demi Lovato Battle Against the Bullying!

iTalkGossip July 6, 2010


In a interview with the NY Post, and how little sis Madison De La Garza inspires to help out others.

Lovato speaks on being bullied by her classmatebecause she was a working actress.
"Bullying is a very serious thing to me, I've witnessed it first hand -- I was bullied myself when I was 12,"


Lovato also noted how her 8-year-old sister, Madison De La Garza, who stars on "Desperate Housewives," has helped inspire her passion for the subject.
"She's getting to that age where she could start becoming insecure," "I want to be able to help other girls around her age come into their own with a strong confidence in their skin, their size, who they are and everything about themselves."


Nobody wants pressure and wants to be under a magnifier glass, but there are ways to be role models without claiming to be perfect,"

"I'm learning and dealing with experiences that all teenagers go through. The way I want to be a role model is not by not making mistakes . . . but by helping people overcome things from the obstacles that I've overcome.

"That's how I want to use my voice and that's how I want to be a role model."


Demi has hooked up with teensagainstbullying.org to stop the bullying along with other stars as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 iTalkGossip