You Are Reading

0

Joe Jonas From Disney to the Dark Side

iTalkGossip July 23, 2010
In an interview with TVGuide, Joe Jonas hopes to take his music-to-acting transition one step further by playing, I don't know a murderer? The 20-year-old says he's always been intrigued by CSI-type shows and would love to go much darker than his fans expect of him.

In the interview Joe alks about the the Camp Rock Tour and what shows he would like to make an appearances on. In the meantime, catch Jonas on TV Land's 'Hot in Cleveland' on August 11th and in the Disney Channel original movie 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam', which debuts in September.

When asked about doing primetime and what shows he would like to appear on?
'I've never done it before, other than the Disney channel stuff, so to do something like [Hot in Cleveland] was really interesting to me.' 'I would say Lost, but it's over. I think CSI is cool — to be a murderer, or to die. I've always been intrigued by those shows.'

'As an actor, it's always fun to push the limits to what you can do. I've never gone out of the box with it, so that would be a lot of fun for me.' Joe added when aked about about doing 'darker roles'.

In the interview Joe also talks about how there could maybe possibly be another Camp Rock. Highly doubt it, but Joe is up for it. He talks about the tour and special guests and a lot of surprises. New music.

On his solo career and album Joe simply state.
'I've been writing and recording a lot of music on my own, so we'll see where it goes. I'm looking forward to the future'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 iTalkGossip