You Are Reading

0

JWOWW's 'Filthy Couture' Line!

iTalkGossip July 5, 2010 , ,

Jersey Shore's Jenni Farley aka JWOWW has a clothing line, Filthy Couture. Much based on her fashion sense from the show. Jenni debuted a piece from her body-hugging fashion line at the MTV Movie Awards on June 6, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

JWoww says of her sexy dresses and beachwear. "[The name] Filthy Couture came from people of the 'Jersey Shore'. The 'Jersey Shore' is a bunch of fist-pumpers and guidos and guidettes, and we all listen to the same type of music, which is house music, and everyone on the show says 'filthy beats' and that's where I kind of came up with it"
The fist pumping diva adds, "On the 'Jersey Shore,' I was very into making my own style, taking other people's brand names and clothes and kind of ripping them up or just bleaching them, dying them, shredding them, adding fabric, taking away fabric and people loved it. I just realized I might have something here and [decided] to start a line."

JWoww says her flashy designs are more than just sexy. "I wanted to make dresses that are sexy and casual dresses that can be sexy and a little bit edgy. They are more affordable, but there is definitely still detail. One type of bathing suit that I have is a more edgy look with the chains. If you don't like the chain, I have more of the feminine ones with the lace and the flowers."

She also added "I don't want to sell to the masses. I want to sell to just people that like my stuff," she said. "I don't want it to appeal to everyone; I want it to appeal to specific people."



So will you buy any of JWOWW's 'Filthy Couture' line?

Source: MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 iTalkGossip