You Are Reading

0

New Side of Demi for New Album!

iTalkGossip July 21, 2010
Demi's ditching the rock for a more R&B feel.




Recently chatting with MTV, Demi wants to bring out her 'inner soul' in her new music. Having of a less rock vibe to be more R&B orientated.


'I'm working on new music, writing new songs, trying to approach a different route, doing a new sound.' 'I'm really excited. It'll be fun. It's more R&B/pop. I'm trying to bring out my inner 'soul'; 'I'm straying away from the rock this time.'


The Sonny With A Chance star also add!

"Yes!!! Finished writing a song that I'm so proud to call my own!! It's moments like these that make me never want to stop writing music.. :D," "Writing a song that I think my South American fans will love.... ;) this ones for you guys.... Just got the rough cut of the song we didyesterday... soooo excited right now!"


Not one to be afraid of sharing her passion for music and song writing with the fans. Demi took to her Twitter.

'I'm literally in love with music. Everything I do in life is for music. If I could, I would marry music.'


What do you think of Demi's getting a new sound? Leave your comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 iTalkGossip